Friday, February 17, 2006

A Whole Bunch of Nothing


Welll...I'm not sure if I posted this already but we have officialy booked our flights to Florida and are going in two weeks. I'm excited...it will be nice to get away for awhile, I just hope Abbie does well. Lately she has been going through a rough phase and she is being a pistol. This picture is us at the airport waiting for our first flight last February. God I wish Abbie was that size again for our next flight...I'm not really sure what I am going to do with her. I can only feed her for so long...the flights two hours...that will like take up a half hour. Maybe we will bring our portable dvd player to try to amuse her, the only problem is she is not a passive child, and will want to hold it and shake it and hit all the buttons. Oh well...I can worry about the flight later, I'm just excited to go. Abbie will get to see my nana again for the 2nd time, so that is nice.

Yesterday we did most of the sewing on our strips. We have to finish a few pieces, and then cut them into squares and start piecing them together. My first strip I completed was 1/2 inch smaller than it was suppose to be. I'm kinda hoping they are all 1/2 inch smaller...so I can just make all the squares 4 inches instead of 4 1/2. We will see...this is where the real creativity sets in. I like three of the four fabrics I chose...but maybe it will turn out okay when it's all together.

We are not dry-walling tonight. Scott has been out a lot lately (late coming home 10 out of the last 14 nights) so we are just going to relax and enjoy each other's company. Hopefully we will spend some time down their on Sat. and Sun. though...because we made such good progress down their last weekend. I don't think we have anything else planned for this weekend...that's the best kind of weekend in my opinion.

Okay...I'm trying to convince myself to go work out on my eliptical. It would be the first time I had used it in February, and it's already the 17th. (There's no tv in site which makes it incredibly boring...I can't wait for the basement to be done!) Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home