Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Sew?!?


Well...my mother-n-law gave me her old sewing machine, and I plugged it in tonight to play a little. I have not used one since 8th grade, so I don't know much about how to use them. I would like to sew on my scrapbook pages. I have seen this in magazines for years, and was always so jealous but not jealous enough to actually inspire me to spend the money on a sewing machine. Now I have one, and I will have to conquer the fear of "messing up" my scrapbook pages since I have not mastered the sewing machine. I grabbed an old layout I took out of my scrapbook that I did not like to play with a little bit...and I loved it!

I like to look at scrapbook pages on www.twopeasinabucket.com. I haven't visited this site in awhile though, because when I am on the internet lately I am looking for resorts for our family reunion or looking for quilt patterns for Kristi and I. I just popped on there now though to get a picture of someone else's scrapbook page that had sewing on it to show all my viewers out there what I was talking about. That page has sewing on the heart going around the layout and on the border of the layout....

Okay...my hubby brought me home and iPod today and I need to go install it on my computer. Isn't he sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home