Monday, February 06, 2006

4 Generations


We are trying to make arrangements to go to Florida again to see my nana. This picture was taken last February when my mom, Scott, Abigail and I flew down there to visit my mom's side of the family. It's really annoying, trying to coordinate schedules for my mom, Scott and my aunt & uncle...and plane schedules (with cheap fares).

I think all in all the cheap fares are what the problem is. We are looking at March dates now, and are running into college spring breaks. Blah! I surprisingly never flew anywhere, or went anywhere for that matter, during college spring breaks. I missed a really good cruise my senior year too...although I probably would have missed Scott and been boring like I was in Paris.

Scott's still at work...Blah to that too! The airconditioner broke in the server room and the repair people have been there since 10:00 a.m. trying to fix it. I need to go scrapbook while I have some free time since today I took a nap during Abbie's nap instead of getting stuff done.

Okay...off to scrap, sorry for the boring post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home