Sunday, February 05, 2006

Kristi Comes Tomorrow!

I can't wait for Kristi to come home! It will be so nice to get to spend so much time with her and meet Kalen right after she is born. I won't actually see Kristi tomorrow, her flight doesn't come in until 11:00, which is after my bedtime! Tuesday night we are going out to Paradise Bakery with our moms and Abigail. I can't wait!

Today we just bummed around the house. Scott had to be at Planet again for the last day of his race. Shawn, Ben, Sadie & Harry came over for two hours in the afternoon to hang out and play. It was a nice day, I scrapbooked again! (Abbie took a 3 hour nap...man am I a lucky person) But since I talked to Kristi for 2 of the 3 hours, I didn't get that much done. Just one 12x12 layout of Abbie and Santa from this year's Christmas.

I posted a picture of Kristi and I at her wedding in June 2004. I was pregnant with Abbie...I don't remember how far along now, maybe 5 months, but I was huge! Hopefully we won't do that with #2.

Okay...Super Bowl half time is almost over. I'm going back to watching the game, although I am contimplating going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home