Thursday, February 02, 2006

Morning Blogger...


I'm going to have to be a morning blogger. I have been an end of the day blogger, it's just not working. I want to hang with Scott, not be on the computer. Once I get my computer out I never put it back down until I go to bed...then there's no romance or "quality" time. We actually had a wonderful evening, I just grabbed my computer to check something real fast, and realized I should throw a post up.

I do not know the people in this picture. I remember the first time I saw this picture was like 4 - 5 years ago. When my nephew John used to get a hold of markers and draw on himself. This was so funny that first time, I laughed so loud. My sister just emailed me some pictures again and this was in the bunch. I could see Mandy doing this to Tito or Molly...and hopefully Abigail doesn't attack #2, but I could see that happening too.

To bed for me...hopefully a morning post, but we will see. I am sitting for my friend again tomorrow from 9 - 2. I watched her daughter today from 9 - 2 also...keeping us busy yes, but fun to make some extra cash to take care of the little things.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning, am blogger... im looking for my morning report and i see none for today... :P

2/03/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

well...i had to get up early today (at 8!) to shower and be ready for our little friend. i am working on my pictures now so i can start blogging...sorry to disappoint you!

2/03/2006 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home