Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gymboree...


Okay...here's another of Abbie's Gymboree's outfits. She got this one in December. The skirt was a gift from a family friend, and my mom bought the shirt and skirt. The bad news is we got an email today about a sale at Gymboree...and we have a 25% off your entire purchase coupon, so I think MORE new clothes are in Abbie's future. I think she has more than enough clothes, but I won't say no if my mom goes and picks some out...or better yet takes us along for the kill.

Well...Scott's been in bed for 30 minutes. I bored, but I think I am going to join him. I have nothing to blog about, but I wanted to try not to skip the post. Tomorrow Sadie & Harry (Shawn's kids) are coming over in the morning with Scott's parents, and Abbie has her 15 month check-up at the doctor's office. That's about it! Hope you have a good Friday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

super cute pic!

2/10/2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

thanks! i take 100 to get one good one...

2/11/2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home