Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Quilt....So Far!


I was so proud when I finished the border on my quilt tonight...most of the lines don't line up the way they are suppose to, but I haven't sewn since 8th grade and I have never made a quilt. I have to go to the store tomorrow to get the material to finish it...we didn't buy the backing and padding stuff because we didn't think we were actually going to accomplish anything. I want to buy some more material to make another quilt in this pattern too, before trying a new one. Anyway...I'm super impressed with myself, and sadly really enjoying sewing.

No drywalling today. Hopefully some tomorrow. Scott has a ton of work to catch up on for Planet, so he spent the night glued to his computer while I was busy sewing.

Nothing else to say. Abbie was well behaved today, but who knows what tomorrow will bring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home