Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Blogger's Block


Okay...so I know I have blogged like every day almost for a month straight, and then I just quit. It's the pressure of the pictures. I haven't taken any pictures recently, and don't have any good ones to post. So...instead of posting a somewhat dinky picture, or posting without a picture, I have been skipping the blogs altogether. Well...I guess i should have just gotten my camera out and taken some damn pictures. Oh well...

This is an old picture from the beginning of January. Abigail LOVES babies. It's funny, I don't know how girls tend towards babies and boys tend towards trucks. She has an equal amount of babies and trucks..and we play with both at home...she just LOVES those babies. Everywhere we go she finds them, real and fake, and she is obsessed...but I guess it's a good obsession. Somehow I got a girly girl!

We went to swimming today, and Abbie did great. This is the 2nd week since I started the "Take It Easy On Abbie" swim program. Before I pushed her really hard to swim like her friend Katie, and she started to get scared. Today she had so much fun jumping in off the side of the pool...my old Abbie is back! I even let her go under off the slide and she went right back up and took another turn she liked it so much! I'm happy to see that backing off has helped, and maybe she will be my little swimmer after all!

We started dry-walling the basement this weekend. We completed the ceiling of the work-out room. This weekend Scott's sisters are going to be here so I know we won't get any work done in there.

My favorite news is that Monday Kristi will be home for about 3 months. I am super excited for that! She is going to be here for the next two months until her baby is due, and then for about 3 weeks afterwards. I'm excited to get to spend all of that time with her, and really get to meet her little one. It sucks living so far away! Kristi hasn't seen Abbie since December 04...and boy has she changed.

Alright...we have Stealth and Hurricane on DVD from Netflix. I don't know what either one is about, but we are going to watch them now. Hopefully the Bloggger's Block is gone, and I'm back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home