Friday, January 27, 2006

Kevin at the Home Show


Well...we went to the Home Show tonight...date night! We left Abs at home with my mom. It was nice to get out just Scott and I and walk around, but there were lots of kids there and it made us miss her. She was asleep shortly after we left anyway, so we really could not have brought her.

While walking past a booth I was tackled by Kevin F. I haven't seen him since my dad's wake...so about a year and a half. I have emailed back and forth with his mom several times, but not actually talked to him. He and his wife live in Fishers with their 5 month old son Jacob. We are going to make plans to meet up for lunch or dinner...

Thanks to the Home Show we are currently in the market for a hot tub. I'm game...we've wanted one forever so what the heck! We will see...that sparks a whole bunch of other "needs," like a deck and landscaping!

The picture is Abbie with Scott's grandma, her great grandma, last January. This is my new theme...can't find a good current picture, look to last year. Kinda fun for comparisions though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

hey girlie you are four days behind what gives??? btw what is the website you got your shopping jobs from?

1/31/2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home