Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Dishwasher is Fixed!


How did people survive before dishwashers!?! I use my dishwasher every day. I hated not having it. Of course, I hated having to pay for it to be fixed even more.

Here's one of my mom's pictures of Abbie after her hair cut. Just her bangs were trimmed...and she has a barrette in, so you can't even tell. You can kind of see the pink jeep she sat in while she had her hair cut. After we took her out of the jeep she cried and wanted to get back in.

We went swimming today. Abbie's teacher and I decided to take it easy on her and make sure she is having fun. She was so uptight when we got in the water...for the first 10 minutes she clung to the strapsof my bathing suit, but the she started laughing and splashing and having fun. I try to stay by her friend Katie...because Katie seems to inspire Abbie and let her know that swimming is fun.

Abbie and I took a shower before dinner to wash the chlorine off of us. She knows the word shower, and she was so excited to hop in with me. She jumped right in. It was cute. She cried when Scott took her out.

We are getting ready to watch Must Love Dogs. Hopefully it is good, if not, I'm going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home