Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bad Bad Blogger...

Okay...I am a bad blogger. I honestly just don't want to blog. I am too busy enjoying doing other things, and I took my laptop out of my room, which is where I used to blog at night. I am miserable without my laptop in my room...but better off without it. Now Scott and I cuddle up and watch a movie or talk. Before we were both on our laptops oblivious to each other. So...no more blogging.

The good news is I am back to scrapbooking, and amazingly almost caught up. I guess I wasn't that far behind. Maybe I need to take more pictures!

This picture is from last April from Abbie's 5 month portraits. It's fun looking back at the old pictures, which really look nothing like her. We have been watching some video of Abbie when she was a baby and they are so cute. I need to take more video.

Okay...Sorry for the crappy blog, but I need to go get Abbie. It's 9:30, we need to get our day started! I think she is getting her 2 year old molars...but I will ask the doctor at our 18 month appointment today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatcha mean no more blogging? *manda's lower lip quivering*

5/18/2006 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't have to post a picture every time!!!

5/18/2006 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home