Friday, May 05, 2006

Today At the Zoo!

Hello all! Okay...I am a bad blogger I know, but I just can't get myself to post anything. I'm not sure why...tons of stuff is going on and I have been busy with lots of things to blog about, just can't get beyond doing other things when I am online.

Shawn has been in town since Wednesday with Sadie and Harry. Wednesday we went over to Scott's parents to hang out with them for a little bit before bed. Thursday Shawn, Sadie, Harry, and Scott's mom met Abbie & I at Recreational Unlimited to look (and mainly play) on the play system equipment they have set up in their showroom. Shawn just bought a set from Costco just like a set they show at Recreational Unlimited for over double the price...so we were going to check it out. It was a lot of fun. Katie & Jennifer met us there too. Abbie just loved going on the equipment, slides, and swings...oh and train tables.

Today, Abbie, my mom, and I met Shawn, Harry, Sadie & Scott's mom at the Indianapolis Zoo. Abbie ran from exhibit to exhibit...she just loved all of the animals, and of course the merry-go-round. After the zoo we came home for a nap, then went over to Scott's parents house to hang out the everyone. Great Grandma was there, along with Denise, Chris, Jack, Ryan and Mandy. It was nice to get together with everyone and just hang out. I posted three pictures from the zoo...Abbie by herself on the merry-go-round and with me, and then Harry, Sadie & Abbie sitting on a rock.

Tomorrow Chris & Denise are running the mini-marathon, and then afterwards are having Jack's 5th family birthday party. Hopefully I will get some more pictures and I can post them up as well! Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home