Monday, May 08, 2006

Hanging with Cousins!

So we had a great time over the past week hanging out with Abigail's cousins. I know I already posted some pictures from the zoo with Sadie and Harry...these pictures here include Jack, Ryan, and Mandy that came for the weekend. We celebrated Jack's 5th birthday...and everyone sat at the kids table together and had cake. It was really really cute! It's fun to see Abbie enjoying spending time with her cousins. I kinda feel bad for #2 because that child will be so far off from the older kids, but I'm sure in a few years they will catch up as well.

Okay...I am tired and crabby so I am going to go veg in bed. Scott had a dinner meeting tonight for the track, so I am all alone...okay Sas & Abbie are here, but they don't count! Goodnight!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did someone stick their hand in the cake?

5/09/2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

um yes...that would be harry! he was a little anxious to get some! and once the cake was dished up...he ate off of everyone's plates! very cute. totally shawn's kid! she was scooping icing while cutting the cake too! : ) !!

5/09/2006 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehhee thas funny! :)

5/09/2006 6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

how did abster do at her appointment? Thanks for posting the pics...love them!
Jack, Ry, Mandy and Denise

5/12/2006 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my...the little curly top looks like she could be your daughter also! Hey do you think we should have a birthday party for mandy in June?

5/15/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

sounds good to me! do you need help planning anything?

5/18/2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

my email is: refronrie@hotmail.com

5/18/2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home