Saturday, March 04, 2006

Packed And Ready...Almost Anyway!

My mom is coming in an hour and twenty minutes to load up the car and head off for the airport. Unfortunately...we are off to a rough start today with Abbie. She got up a good hour plus early, and is very clingy and cry-y this morning. Hopefully we will get over it and have a nice flight...otherwise this could be a crazy day. We are bringing an Einstein movie with us on the plane as a back up plan...and lots of snacks. So hopefully my Abbie will look like the picture on the right, and not like the picture from a few posts ago. (Ironically taken within 5 minutes of each other!)

So...instead of finishing my packing, taking a shower, and getting Abbie dressed...I am blogging and playing sudoku online. Isn't that great! Abbie, Scott, and I are all parked on our bed under the covers watching Playhouse Disney. Perhaps I should turn my computer off and get ready. I've become addicted to www.websudoku.com so I don't know how I will get to Tuesday without playing. Maybe I will find a paper version at the airport that I can play in my free time...you know when Abbie is happy and not crying and sleeping on the plane. I'm sure I'll have lots of that time. Anyhow...I am inspired to shower, so here we go! I'll post Florida pictures when we get back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have an awesome trip! I hope you and Abbie feel better really soon! I didn't know you went to the doctor. What did s/he say? Glad the drugs are working for you both! Love, Shawn

3/04/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home