Wednesday, March 15, 2006

No Naps Today!


I wish I wasn't so lazy...then I would go downstairs and get my camera so I could upload the cute pics I got of Abbie and Ellie yesterday to post. But..there's always hope for tomorrow. They always play so nicely together, and follow each other around copying each other - monkey see, monkey do. Today we met Ellie and her mom at the library for a reading program, and then went to lunch together. The girls just really enjoy being together, and anyone can tell just by looking at them together. I hope they continue to be friends for many years to come.

So Abbie protested her nap today...and she got up at least an hour earlier than normal today too, but she did really well. Since she wouldn't sleep, we even went out during the witching hours (4-6) to run so errands with my mom. We were looking for good outdoor toys. Didn't really find anything but a few balls, but we only went to Wal-mart. I also went to Rack Room Shoes to look for a new pair of black shoes for me and struck out, and to Bed Bath and Beyond to get my "rubber" muffin pan that is dishwasher safe. I bought two, we will see how they work in the days to come.

The picture is another of Abbie at Homasossa Springs (sp?!?). She was waiting to go for the boat ride into the park. My mom took it from the boat, I was trying to entertain Abbie walking around waiting for the darn boat to take off. She was looking at her dad through the fence...I think the picture is super cute!

Okay...tomorrow I babysit Ellie in the morning for about 5 hours and the girls in the afternoon for 2 1/2 hours...full day for me! I will try to post a picture of the Abbie & Ellie, but I'm not promising anything! Friday we are going to the Children's Museum with Jacob so I'm sure some good pics will come after that! We have had a busy week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home