Sunday, March 12, 2006

Good Morning!

Here's another Florida picture. If the little bugger kept her tongue in her mouth ever, I would be shocked! There's a tear on her face because she wanted me to hold her...which I of course didn't.

Today we have no plans...well except dinner. We are going to Fridays with Scott's parents for Scott's dad's birthday. I need to go to a store and get a new muffin tin. I'm sure they make ones that our dishwasher safe...I just didn't have one and got sick of washing it, so I threw it in the dishwasher last night and now it's rusted. Oh well...I wanted a new one anyway. I think they make rubber ones, so I will check it out.

I have nothing to blog about now...so I'm outta here!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

3/13/2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

thanks :)

3/13/2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home