Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Painting Tomorrow!


Okay...I can't help but post about tomorrow. A high school friend is coming over tomorrow to paint four rooms in our house. I am so excited. He is painting the kitchen, dining room, master bedroom, and master bath. I could have easily painted the dining room and master bath...but the price was good and it saves me the time and hassle. Actually...it wasn't too much more than it would have cost me to buy the paint and supplies. I love being in a painted room...it makes me happy! After living here for 4 1/2 years without any rooms being painted (until the last year when I painted two bathrooms, abbie's room and the family room) it is very exciting to know if a few days all but two bedrooms, the den and the laundry room will be done! I'm going to paint the basement a khaki color... if we have extra and i like it, I may do the den that color. I already have a gallon of paint for the scrapbook room...and need to know the sex of the next baby before I can paint the other bedroom. (NOT PREGANT OR TRYING)

On another note...aside from the fact that I ate the Ben & Jerry's ice cream, I lost 1.2 lbs last week. That puts me at 28 lbs. since August. I hoping to lost 7.4 more by February 28th...the current goal. Tonight I ate Healthy Choice ice cream....not quite as good but no guilt.

Last night I couldn't get on this site to post, I tried several times.

The picture tonight is from swimming lessons today. Abbie was very tired and not impressed with the fact that we were putting her under the water. (She cried...a lot) Hopefully I will get her to take her morning nap before class next week so she will be happier to do what we want. It is very nice to know that you are loved though, and Abbie does a great job of showing me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey steph who is painting your house? anyone i know?

1/19/2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

yeah...Seth Wright...aka Fat. And Ryan Boots. You might know him. Scott knew him and he graduated with us.

1/20/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home