Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Dining Room is Red!


Well...the dining room is "Cape Red" to be exact. It gets one more coat tomorrow...and then our other three rooms get painted. I'm very excited. I will try to post a picture of the painted rooms...none taken yet.

I went to a class at North View Middle school tonight on how to use the functions on my camera. It was good to learn some things I didn't know, but it sucked being out from 7 - 9 at night.

I had another offer for another nanny job. While I love to make extra money, I'm not sure how busy I want Abbie and I to be. It's a roller coaster ride because I'm very excited to get out there and make some extra cash, but I love my life the way it is...very free and able to do what I want.

The picture of course is from our swimming lesson yesterday. Abbie's new word is "sit," and she keeps say "sit sit sit" until you finally let her sit wherever it is she wants to sit. She loves the chairs at the swimming pool.

Well, I'm going to go relax and unwind. Tomorrow we have nothing planned which is nice, but we will have to go walk around somewhere to get out from the fumes of the paint...it gave me a headache tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

good to see i am not the only one who didn't post on the 20th :)

1/21/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home