Saturday, January 21, 2006

Paint Fumes


I didn't post yesterday because our room was out of commission due to the painting, and I don't think we have internet in the guest room where we were sleeping. I usually do all my blogging at night before going to bed in my room...and we were down the hall. WHICH SUCKED! I hate that bed. I feel bad for anyone who has slept in there. Maybe it's not bad to other people...who's real bed isn't just down the hall...but it was really bad. Plus we left the window open because it was hot in there, and it was freezing in the middle of the night. We are sleeping in our room tonight even though it still stinks in here. I just can't imagine trying to sleep down there again.

Well..the painting is done. We spent some time tonight cleaning...and will have to clean some more tomorrow. The kitchen is going to take some time to get used to, but I have already adapted to the other three rooms. I don't do well with change, and everything is very different in color. I will have to do some decorating to tone down the crazy yellow in the kitchen.

Scott did some CAT6 in the basement tonight. It's kinda fun watching him do it. I get to point to all the places in all the rooms where I might want an internet hook-up...and he runs around the basement installing them. I sat on a chair and read a magazine. Quite nice.

Obviously the picture is my room...which I now think is boring after seeing the picture. We need to add some stuff to the walls, but not sure what I am going to do. I have one photo blown up from a California trip that I might frame, but I still don't know. Maybe a mirror. Allright...I am going to throw another post up to make up for yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home