Monday, January 16, 2006

Gymboree


Abbie and I went to Gymboree today...every Monday. This picture is from April when Abbie was still in the baby class (she's the one on the right). One of her friends that she still has playdates with is on the left. Now Abigail plays with the big kids in Level 4, which is suppose to be for kids 16 - 20 months, but she joined that class when she was 14 months. (Okay...I cheated a little, but we like to do advanced things!)

My mom and I decided we were going to take another trip to Florida to visit our relatives. Scott's not going with us this time, so it will be Abbie's first time "away" from daddy. I'm excited to go see my aunts, cousins, and nana...and have Abbie see them again. Last time we were there was July, and she interacts so much more with people now. We plan on renting a boat to ride in the gulf, going to an animal rescue park called Homasassa Springs, and doing lots of other fun things. We were going to go in two weeks while Scott was busy with a big race, but I realized Sadie's birthday party is that weekend...so we will plan for another weekend.

I find myself wanting to type about tomorrow...but then tomorrow I will be repeating if I talk about the same thing. So I'm working on that. Anyhow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home