Saturday, January 07, 2006

Free Cycle...



Again I have nothing to write about. The life of a stay at home mom is that not exciting. I love hanging with Abbie, and Scott was home today, I just don't really have anything to say.

So...I thought I'd advertise for www.freecycle.org. There are organizations for a lot of cities...I'm a part of Fisher's Freecycle. On this site you post things you want, need, or have and want to offer...and other people respond. We've given away a mini fridge, our neighbor's older couch, dog crate, two old computers, scanner, 5 business suits from my mom's friend, Abbie's bottles, and tomorrow someone is coming to pick up a dress. A girl posted she was looking for a dress for her sister's wedding, and I had the size/color she wanted that is too big for me now. It's kinda cool, instead of throwing things out you give to other people that need or want the things. I tried to get an air hockey table once but wasn't picked...that would have been very cool. Anyway...check it out.

Abbie's new thing is to show off her belly. She thinks it's very impressive...I think she eats a lot! But she's a healthy eater, so I'm sure she's fine. I apparently don't have anything but Abbie pictures because when I go to post a picture I find it really hard to find anything else.

1 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

cute pic... i wrote about cleaning... how exciting right???

1/08/2006 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home