Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Planet RC Raceway!


Today was a swimming day for Abbie (and me)! She did great...the teacher put her under water for her to swim to me. She just kinda floated, but it's progress! She was all smiles this time when we got in the water, so I felt good about that.

I got to scrapbook today which I haven't done in a long time, I think almost a week! I haev a lot of pictures to get caught up on, and I went scrapbook shopping yesterday and today so I have lots of new things to play with.

I put a picture of Scott's truck he had last year. If you didn't know...he owns Planet RC Raceway, a radio controlled race track. It's pretty cool, and a lot of fun. You can check out the track at www.planetrcraceway.com. They always have big races and exciting stuff going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home