Thursday, January 12, 2006

Shopping for Abs...


Scott's got a buddy here helping him install new circuits in the basement right now. It's kinda nice because it gives me the chance to play in my scrapbook room at night, which I never have an opportunity to do. Usually we are hanging out in our room or working on the basement...and Scott hates the scrapbook room because it gets really hot in there.

Today the weather was great! Almost 60 degrees again. We had our "regular" nanny job again, and I got done early which worked out great. My mom wanted to go to Gymboree (clothing store) and buy new clothes for Abbie. Boy did Abbie do well. She got a TON of new clothes and she really didn't need any. Nana likes to spend her money and I love getting Abbie new clothes!

Here's one of my all time favorite pictures of the "Grandchildren" 4 1/2 years ago at my parents house. Bry was 15 1/2, Mike 5 1/2, John 3 1/2, and Sassy 3. They were all so little then...and I could get them to listen to me. See the hands on their knees! I love that picture!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

post the cute outfits!

1/12/2006 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home