Friday, January 13, 2006

Abbie's Pants...


Okay...well I don't have any pictures of Abbie's new clothes...but here is one of the pairs of jeans she got. I realized today that I have three pair of jeans (two that are probably 6-8 years old and one I bought last week) and Abbie has 7 pairs of jeans that she will only be able to wear for a few months of her life. Well...she is stylish I guess! Seeing these jeans I'm sure I could make them myself, I'm sure it would take Mandy 3 seconds, but...I like them anyway. Hopefully I will get her in some new clothes tomorrow and start taking her pictures. Today my mom dressed her while I was out. I encouraged her to put on the new clothes, but she didn't. (She put her in her OLD clothes...the ones she got last month!!!)

We had friends over tonight...a sorority sister and her husband and kids (3 & 6 months). Last time we got together Abbie wasn't walking yet, so it was definitely fun to watch them play and know they will grow up as friends.

I actually "worked" today for 8 hours! That's a lot for me! My mom stayed here with Abbie and I went to watch a little boy. It was a good experience, but I'm not ready to change Abbie's schedule or give up my time with her. For now I'm going to stick with my one afternoon job.

Well...we are going to relax and watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory now. I'm sure I will pass out right away, and have to watch it again tomorrow. I'm kinda against redoing movies that I liked the first time...and songs for that matter, so I am already negative towards the movie before we even get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home