Monday, November 13, 2006

Today's Top Pictures

Well, I got the pictures to upload this time, I'm so impressed! First try too! Real quick blog here. We went to our character breakfast this morning and saw Minnie, Goofey and Chip. The kids had a great time, and Abbie even got into it more than before.



It's fun having so many kids to play with that are Abbie's age. While we were waiting for it to get warm enough to go swimming, the kids played on one of the playgrounds by the pool. It was surrounded by sand..which Abbie never really got used to, but she did much better than I expected. We got a cute shot of all six kids on the slide together before going to the pool.



Just a cute shot Ene caught of Abbie at the playground.



One more good shot from the character breakfast. These are the Baldwins and Bards (minus Mandy, Chris & Ben).



I can honestly say I am tired...so I'm going to go chill out a bit while Abbie naps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home