Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flowing Well Photo Shoot

Well...I've been wanting to get some nice outdoor pictures of Abbie, so I thought I would give it a try myself. I picked the flowing well, in Carmel. I spent a lot of time growing up there with friends and hanging out, especially at night. We would do trust walks all the time, where we take turns blindfolding each other and guiding each other around the woods at night. My friends also drank a lot of beer there. We even stashed a bunch of beer all over the woods once before a dance, and had to go back later in the night and try to find it all.

Well...no beer on this trip, just Abbie and my mom and I. I tried to put her in a more "earthy" object." I ran out of room on my camera after about 50 shots which was fine because it was getting late and I threw my back out on July 10th and have not recovered yet so I was in a lot of pain. I hope to go out again and play around and see what I get sometime.

Okay...Abs just got up I gotta run. We have friends coming over in 30 minutes and I haven't showered yet. Surprise Surprise.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second one down is my favorite!

7/27/2006 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pics...hmmmm I wonder who hid the beer in the woods with you? I'm sure your daughter will even things up in about 16 years ;)

8/02/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

i'm sure it wasn't mandy...she was probably too drunk to hide the beer! oops...did i say that! i was a good girl so hopefully abbie will be a good girl too. i looked after all of my evil friends!

8/03/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home