Monday, July 17, 2006

Three Cute Pictures....

Well...not too much to say right now. We did go and get Abbie's portraits today...21 months. Normal people don't get portraits this often but I really enjoy it. We will see if we do portraits this often with #2. We got some good shots, and they will be on the web in a week or so so I can share them.

This past week I put Abbie's hair up in one pony tail for the first time. It was really cute but she looked all grown up. I'm not sure I'm ready for my toddler to date, so we will researve this hair style for only serious occasions...here is a picture of her on her favorite spot, the roof of the fire truck, with her hair all the way up. I know you can't really tell the pony tail part, but you can't see her hair...

Last week we went to the Children's Museum with Ellie and Lou. We had a lot of fun and rode the Merry Go Round twice of course. Here's a shot of Abbie and I on the Merry Go Round. We can't wait for the Indiana State Fair because I read today in the program there is the Avon Circus there, or something like that, and they are going to have Elephant rides for $5. There are no Camel or Elephant rides anywhere anymore. I'm sure because of Animal Rights People or something...so I am so excited to go and ride the Elephant with Abbie...hopefully she won't cry. I remember riding with my sister on elephants, taking my nephew on elephants, and even riding on camels inside target mall where Merchant Square is now.

Another picture from the Children's Museum. In the new Bob the Builder exhibit, there was a flower garden where you could "pick and plant" flowers. Abbie had a lot of fun playing with the flowers, but the rest of the exhibit was packed and we will have to go back another day to really look through it.


Okay...I know I said three pictures but I am on a roll so I'm going to add a few more. Scratch that...I am trying to upload another picture and it's not going?!? I don't know what the problem is... : ( I picked out two cute ones. I will try one last time. Oh well...I will try again another time.


2 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

i like the piggy tail! have you tried two... (not two just on the top but two with all the hair on either side? )

7/17/2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

yeah...but the two pony tails can't be on the side yet, her hair is not long enough. i can try again today maybe i am wrong, but i tried a couple weeks ago and they had to be in the back to get the haird in. it was cute though. i'll see what i can do today. she's not a willing participant in my experiments!

7/18/2006 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home