Sunday, November 12, 2006

Day #1 at Disney...

Well, I guess it's really day #2 since we landed yesterday and went to EPCOT for a little bit, but it's our first official day today! Scott and Abbie are both taking a nap, so I thought I would go through my pictures from today and yesterday and start organizing. Hopefully I will be able to snag the pictures that Denise & Shawn & Ene have taken too before we leave Florida.

We went to the Magic Kingdom today. We were a bit behind everyone because Scott was not feeling good all night and is getting sick. We went to the doctor Friday to try to get ahead of the cold, but it's getting worse. Hopefully the nap will do him good! Abbie is having so much fun hanging with her cousins. She got really upset when they left and we had to stay behind. It's fun to see her enjoying them so much.

Okay...back to Disney. Abbie rode her first roller coaster today! I really didn't think we should even bother trying to get her on it, but she ended up riding it twice! It was really fun having everyone there too, because we took up the coaster (11 of us rode it!). I'm uploading a picture of Scott and Abbie on the coaster.

Abbie still isn't very keen on the characters. At EPCOT she through a fit...so we went and saw the princesses today. I thought maybe we could get away with seeing them because they are just dressed fancy, no costumes, but she wasn't having them either. Tomorrow is our character breakfast so we will see how that goes.

Tonight we are going to EPCOT...hopefully staying out to see the fireworks and the parade, but who knows how long we will last. If she takes a good nap we will be able to make it, and we are over an hour into the nap.

Okay...I'm going back to playing on the internet with the pitures...more to come!

Well...I only got two pictures uploaded...I will keep trying. Not sure what the problem is!

2 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

wow I am impressed! you are blogging on vacation!

11/12/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

the kid takes two hour naps...trying to sort through my pictures each day instead of waiting til we get home...get a jump on the process! :) !!

11/13/2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home