Saturday, November 04, 2006

Daddy's Choo Choo

We are very lucky that Scott's mom saved Scott's train from when he was little. Although they make new Thomas trains just like Abbie's train, we'd much rather have this almost 20 year old train with a history. Abbie knows this is daddy's train, and he is sharing with her. Although she's still a little timid of it, most days she will ride it around the track a few times! It is fun to share with Abbie's friends...and I'm posting a few pictures.

I don't have much to blog about tonight. I'm tired...long week getting over being sick, and Abbie being sick...plus the time change. Who would think one little hour would make such a difference, but it has been hard to get back on schedule.

Scott's at the track tonight, since it's Saturday. Tomorrow we have tickets to RENT. It will be our third time, I really enjoy the musical...but I'm kinda dragging my feet about going. It always sounds like a good idea at the time, but when it comes to going out, we'd usually rather just hang out home. After RENT Scott has to go to the track to rebuild it...and Monday night too. But he is taking Thursday and Friday off before our trip, so it should be a great week. We are going to go to a make-up Gymnastics class on Friday so Scott can see Abbie do her thing...and Abbie's got her two year check-up after that. Then Saturday we are off to Disney with Scott's family for eight days. Should be great! Well, I actually have a "to do" list tonight, so I'm going to get at it! More pictures to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home