Friday, July 14, 2006

Visit with Michael & John

Way back on June 20th my sister and her boys came over for a tennis lesson. While they were over they played in the basement for awhile with Abbie, and Michael rebuilt the train track for me...which I could never get build right. Well...Michael made the track really cool, but Abbie has since then destroyed it again.

Abbie has just gotten her moonwalk and it was her first time jumping with someone, and that was lots of fun for her.

After the tennis lesson, Mike, John, Abbie, Mary Ann & I headed over for the pool for a dip to cool off. It was fun spending time with them...and the boys did great at tennis. We will have to set up another date soon...I can't believe the summer is almost over...it has just flown by so fast! There's so many fun things coming up at the end of July and all of August though so I am excited. We've got: Hamilton County Fair, Seton Fest, Indiana State Fair, Krisit's visit home for two weeks, a couple free movies scheduled, and of course, my last birthday in my twenties! Okay...here's the next post. We will see if I can get it down today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home