Thursday, June 22, 2006

Week with Mandy!

Gosh...it's been over a week since I've posted. You get to a point where you're so far behind on what's up-to-date, that you just shut down because you'll never catch up. I don't know what to post...we've done so much. We've got soccer, we restarted Gymboree, we had Mandy in town for a week, a class at the Children's Museum, went to Chicago for 3 days, made a new scrapbooking friend, played golf with Abbie a couple times, gave Michael & John a tennis lesson, and celebrated Father's Day. This time I will just focus on our week with Mandy and post a few pictures, because we had so much fun with her in town.

We got to go to Mandy's house to celebrate her birthday and have cake with her family on her actual birthday. I didn't have my camera, but there's a cute picture of Mandy and Abbie on Mandy's blog... www.felbieandrama.blogspot.com.

Mandy, her mom & her sister biked over to my house during the week. Abbie and I joined them on a bike ride to Clay Terrace and had lunch, and then they biked me back. It was really nice, and Abbie enjoyed biking with other people. (Our first time...previously it was just me!) My mom joined us too, and it was a great day and we sat outside and enjoyed a nice lunch.

Friday Mandy joined us at Abbie's soccer class. And we went to the Sprinkler park for the first time afterwards. (The class takes place at a field next to the sprinkler park, which is nice for cooling off right after soccer.) Mandy discovered Abbie's secret funny word, "boo," which I didn't even know about. Anytime Mandy said "boo" Abbie would bust out laughing...it was really funny.

Friday afternoon Mandy and I met up again and went off-road biking at Town Run Trail. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to go back. We biked for an hour, and although we didn't bike hard, it was a great workout. I can't wait to go back. I talked to a friend yesterday that wants to try it...so I might not have to go by myself. We went and picked up Abbie after biking and took her to my mom's for a dip in the pool. And Scottie surprised us there too which was nice!

Okay...I'm going to go hang out with Scott, but I will try my best to post about Chicago or our swim party soon. We leave for Florida on Wednesday, and who knows what will happen before then. Sorry to take so long!

AAH...I typed all my blog and went to add pictures and it won't let me! What's a blog without pictures! I will try to post them again later. SORRY!

8 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

Want to see the pictures! :)

6/26/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

Want to see the pictures! :)

6/26/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

Want to see the pictures! :)

6/26/2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

oops... i didn't mean to post that three times.. hahah

6/26/2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

where did you go?

7/12/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

did i scare you?

7/12/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

sure does look like Abbie likes the waterslide! i love that picture!

7/12/2006 11:21 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

abbie did love the waterslide...she would go down it and then run right back up to go down it again...you were suppose to be 48" to go down it...abbie's only like 33"...oh well!

7/14/2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home