Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Busy Busy!

Well we have been very busy the past week...I tried to blog last night but it was down. Let's see...Monday was Memorial day. Scott went golfing with our next door neighbor and Abbie and I went biking and to the pool. She did great on the bike ride, and I hope to go even longer next time. We did 25 minutes.

Tuesday we did 35 minutes which was even better! Oh...and I weighed in and found out I lost 4 lbs my first week back on Weight Watchers..whoo hoo!

Wednesday was Abbie's second Soccer class. Grandma and Grandpa came to watch which was very nice. We even got Grandpa out on the field to kick the ball with Abbie a bit. The class is cute, but Abbie is very tired and overwhelmed during the class. We do stretches (pictured), red light green light (pictured with Ellie), free time kicking (pictured with grandpa), cone building, bubbles, and parachute. Abbie loves the parachute. Abbie and Ellie are the babies in the class at 19 and 20 months. The other kids are all 24 - 33 months. Most are a year older.

Thursday we are babysitting like crazy. I had Sara for three hours in the morning, and Adam (our new client who turned one in May) for six and a half hours, then we went to Natalie house for 3 hours! It wasn't bad, and Abbie and Adam slept most of the time Sara was here...so it was quite easy. It was our last day watching Natalie so we took her to my mom's house to go swimming. It wasn't really a swim day...it rained on us while we were in the pool and the rain was cold! But...that's what she wanted to do so that's what we did.

Thursday night - Saturday morning Abbie was running a fever so we didn't do much of anything. It got up to 103.4 at it's worse...which is bad for us since this was only Abbie's second fever. She's better now but covered in a rash, which the doctor says is common when a virus presents in a fever and then the fever breaks. Hopefully it goes away soon because we can't go outside in the sun or heat until it does.

Sunday Scott and I got a little break from Abbie and we played golf. We played at Plum Creek...where we finally joined this year last weekend. I shot a 98...which is great for me. My goal last year was to make it to 100...so to shoot 98 my first run at Plum Creek was wonderful. Unfortunately I think I got sick from the sun or something, because the rest of the day I was so lathargic (sp?!?) and sick to my stomach.

Okay...Abbie needs me to go on to something else. Yesterday I weighed in though and lost 1.4 lbs last week...so I am down 5.4 lbs. now. My goal was to drop 20 lbs. this time, so I am off to a good start. We babysit Adam today from 9:00 - 4:30...and that's in 15 minutes so I best get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home