Saturday, April 01, 2006

Baby on the Way!


Gosh..I'm getting bad about blogging. Here's a picture of Kristi's baby, Kalen. She was born Thursday at 5:16 pm I think...weighing 6 lbs. 9 oz. She is just precious. I can't wait to get my hands on her again. On another note, I will be getting my hands on another baby in just a few months, as Scott and I found out we are expecting again! I wanted to lose more weight before I gained weight with another pregnancy...but I guess that's not the plan. Well...I would like to blog more but Abbie is disagreeing with my plan for her to sleep, so more news to come. In the meantime...isn't Kalen just precious!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in just a few months you are having a baby? how pregnant are you? wow... congrats! do you know if it is girl or boy yet? Will you put a baby countdown timer on your blog? They are super cute... http://lilypie.com/

4/02/2006 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT? NO PHONE CALL!!! YEAH!!!!! That is awesome news! I wish I could call, but it is so late! What is the deal?

4/02/2006 10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny! Haha! It's april fools, right? Jokes on me. I was sooo excited. :-(

4/02/2006 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok so is this an april fools or what??? i would call... but i guess 11:pm is late... i just got home from underwater hockey... I scored 3 goals tonight!!! everyone was so impressed... they said that it seemed like i had been playing for a year already! i rock... :)

4/02/2006 11:55 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

congrats Mandy that is great...i hope underwater hockey comes here, i would love it i am sure!

4/03/2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home