Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Swimming!

We went swimming today. It was Abbie's first official lesson. I have been wanting to take Abbie to swim lessons since last winter, so I was very excited to go today for our first time. Abbie was hesitant at first, which I was afraid of. Lately she has been getting uptight in the bath tub when I was her hair. This summer she was such a fish. She would even push away from me and hold onto the walls of the pool all by herself.

Well...today in her class we did lots of fun things. She loved the class after warming up to being in the water. I even "dunked" her a view times...not all the way, but a start. She has two friends from Gymboree that are taking the class with her, so that makes it more fun.

Our pictures didn't turn out so well. Grandma and Nana were there to take pictures but I need to get a zoom lense for my camera, we were too far away and they were taking pictures through the glass. Anyway...you can see Abbie had fun and we can't wait until next week's lesson.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steph...where are you taking the swim classes? From experience ...you need to hold her lower in the water! she won't get the feeling of floating unless she is up to her chin!

1/07/2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home