Sunday, August 24, 2008

Indiana State Fair

Abbie and I went on a date to the State Fair this year, just the two of us. We picked a weekday when there would be less crowds. I was so surprised by how few people were there, we didn't have to wait on line for anything. We actually stayed at the Fair for 8 hours and could have done a lot more things but thought it was time to get home to see Emily before she went to bed. Here are some of the highlights of our day...

Abbie milking a "cow."

Abbie milking a "cow."

Abbie riding a pony.

Abbie riding the Nascar ride...it went slow on the "straight-a-ways" and then ripped you around the corner.

Abbie's favorite is always the dragon roller coaster, this one was brand new!

Abbie riding the motorcycles.

Had to get at least once picture of us together.

Abbie practicing chores on the farm.

Abbie tending to the vegetables.


We signed up for a fishing clinic and Abbie actually went fishing in a pond.

Here's Abbie and the fish she caught all by herself!

Here's Abbie feeding carrots to some baby deer.

And feeding carrots to some baby goats.


And of course Abbie eating a corndog next to corn stalks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

looks like you guys had fun! i remember you always liked the fair... felix and i went to the fair up here last year and i just wasn't impressed... it is supposed to be a good one... it just seems like a bunch of ad's to me... i can never hunt out the good stuff to do. And it is soooo popular... there were just too many ppl and it was hot!! AND I kept getting run over with strollers!! CAn't wait until I have a bulldozer of my own... er I mean stroller... :)

8/28/2008 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love her to milk mycock, my niece was a bit younger than her when I taught her to wank me off, never forget how good those soft, warm little hands felt making mecum while I had my hand in her knickers fingering her

7/07/2020 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home