Wednesday, December 13, 2006

1st Picture of #2



Okay...so it's obviously way too early to announce, but here it is...the first picture of Baby #2! We had an ultrasound on Tuesday to confirm a pregnancy test I took last Monday. We are only 6 weeks 3 days pregnant as of today, and the current due date is August 5th. I say "current" because they changed my due date with Abbie like three times...so I'm expecting our due date to change this time as well. Anyway, an early Christmas present for our family. I'm super tired all the time, and my stomach is a bit upset throughout the date, but other than that everything is great so far. We have another ultrasound scheduled for January so we will get another peek soon. This time we were even able to hear a heartbeat. So..expect more news to come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

Congrats Girlie! Is it really called a Yolk Sac? LIke an egg?

12/15/2006 10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your time with one now because you will have your hands FULL in a year. Nice picture...kinda like looking at the milky way.

12/15/2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home