Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Outdoor Photo Shoot

Every summer I try to take pictures at my favorite outdoor park near our home. It is so nice and peacefull there, has shallow creek running through it the girls can play in, and has several spots with neat bridges, boulders and benches. This year I asked my friend and her daughter (Abbie's best friend) to join us. It was really easy to get good shots of Abbie and Addy...but Emily was quite a pistol and ran all over the place so fast that it was hard to get her in focus. We went during a two day visit we were having with Michael, my sister's middle son, so I captured a few of him too! We had so much fun there that we were going to do it again before it got too cold, and maybe include Addy's two brothers next time too!























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home