Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Thank you Mandy!





My friend Mandy, who originally inspired this blog, thought it would be nice if I would take pictures of the girls in their new knitted pieces she made for them. (Yes girls...as in I have two kids now...it's been a long time since I blogged huh!) Thank you so much for the hat and sweater...oh and the little animals! They are so cute...and Abbie just LOVES the hat. (And she has both animals...for now anyway!) I couldn't believe what a great job you did. Now it just has to get cold enough for her to wear them outside...because she's going to ask me everyday until it is cold enough! So...here's your blog and maybe I will start up again, who knows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I visit the blog to see your girls and was disappointed when you didn't blog in early August.

9/13/2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home