Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bad Blogger...

Okay...so it's been over a month since I've blogged. I'm not lazy even...I've just been very busy doing other things. For example, today I spent over two hours cleaning my scrapbook room...it was a mess. It's very organized now, but there are several projects needing to be done... I have two boxes full of pictures that are leftovers from scrapbooking that need to be organzied by month and year and filed away. I have Abbie's "baby book" (not scrapbook) to finish filling in...hopefully soon so I can start filling in #2's book (which has not been purchased.) I found a cute baby book I really liked, but they still sell the one I bought for Abbie, and I'm torn between having two the same or having different ones. I know they are going to have most things different, so no big deal being different...the different one was just way cooler than Abbies. To the point I considered redoing Abbies in the new one...but anyway. Other projects too.

One of the projects I'm working on is getting rid of as many cds as possible. I'm trying to load the songs we like onto the computer and keep only the cds we really like...I'd think I was nesting if I didn't know I was only 14 weeks along. I have a cd tower too I'm looking to purge...and I threw out all of my cassette tapes (yes I still had a ton) this week too. So I'm ripping songs of my cds right now...and then I'm going to load some new songs in my ipod and reorganize it.

Super Bowl tomorrow...I think the first year I'm actually excited for it. I usually don't follow football...at least I haven't since I was "tight" with Kevin F. and we went to all his games and were constantly watch football and basketball senior year of high school. The last game was awesome...I watched every minute of it. I almost turned it off halfway through the 2nd quarter, but I'm so glad I didn't. We were invited to three super bowl parties but we might just hang out here. The problem with that is both next door neighbors invited us to separate parties...so it will be hard to hide from them as we are getting firewood and letting the dog out.

We went to the doctor to check on #2 this week. Everything is fine... did the heartbeat and Abbie heard it. Nowadays she's telling people she has a baby in her belly! : ) !! Scott's pissed and can't wait to find the guy!

I've been playing tennis as much as possible, most weeks twice. (Which is a lot with our schedule). I love it and wish I could play more. My mom is gone for the next two weeks so I will get to have her private lesson all by myself! Hopefully I can last...before I went to Florida I was fine...but since I've been back I've had a pain shooting down my inner right leg. It kills to run to the ball. Oh well...I'll work through it because I'm definitely not quiting.

Okay...I think I've typed more than enough. I'll throw some random pictures up and call it a night! (They are of Abbie enjoying her new MP3 player.) Hopefully I can get myself to post more often. I thought I would be better because I listed my blog in my Christmas letter...but obviously that didn't inspire me. Oh well.









1 Comments:

Blogger Felbie & Rama said...

that last pic is super cute! i love the expression!

2/05/2007 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home