Sunday, February 01, 2009

Totally Inspired...For Today Anyway!

Well I haven't been on here in ages and who can blame me. With real scrapbooking and facebook, who has time to blog as well. But...a friend just sent me a link to her new blog and so I hopped on here to see what I posted last and started reading blogs from 2006. As it is it was fun to look back on old pictures and remember things I had done with Abbie and a few with Emily, but it would have been nice if I had done more. So...I will try to post more often, but it is inevitable that I won't make it very long...but at least a couple is more than nothing.

Today is Emily's 1/2 birthday. She is 18 months, or 1 1/2. Ironically the last time I blogged was for Abbie's 4th birthday, which was over 3 months ago. Emily's not feeling very well so we didn't do very much. She's running a low fever and there is a steading stream of clear snot running down her face. They should invent something that you "install" on a toddlers face to serve as a snot catcher...for Scott and I have had to spend the whole day chasing her with a tissue, it's literally streaming that fast.

Scott let me sleep in until 10:00...when he "woke me up" because he was making breakfast and couldn't find the powdered sugar. Yes...two things that I don't think I've ever said before....let me sleep in and made breakfast, Scott did both today! I am fighting something too...I just feel off, but can't describe what it is exactly.

Abbie had an extra dance practice today to help get their dance team ready for next Saturday's dance competition, their first one...which I think is going to be a huge flop!

Tonight we had cake to celebrate Emily turning 1 1/2. And now we are watching the Super Bowl.

Nothing else is too new with us. I started a competition with the mom's group I belong to called Biggest Loser...but we just put money in the pot for the biggest loser to win. In January I lost 9.2 pounds. Hopefully I can keep it going and get more fit in 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home