Monday, September 15, 2008

Scott's Company Picnic

Scott's company had their yearly picnic at Indiana Beach this year. They actually rented out the entire place and it was free for employees to attend with their families. We had access to all the rides and food was provided. It was a lot of fun and we were there for over six hours. I hadn't been to Indiana Beach since I was a college kid working a summer at Camp Tecumseh. Scottie had never been. Although it was quite nice, it took us an hour and a half to get there. Since Cincinnati is only 2 hours (or less) away...we probably won't go back any time soon unless they have next years picnic there again. The Haunted House...we called it the Silly House. It was actually scary!

Abbie loves all these fast, spinning rides, thank God for Scott!

The girls and I on the fastest Merry Go Round I have ever been on!

Emily and I!

They had a mini viking ship and a big one...Emily is actually sitting next to me on this one. Abbie and I rode in the highest row of the big one! That was fun!

I think this ride was called Sky Crow. It was actually a little frightening because it flew you over the water, and it was really windy.

Scott actually got Emily to take a nap! Too bad she only slept for 45 minutes.

Scott and the girls on the bridge you have to walk over to get to Indiana Beach.

My girls and I on the Ferris Wheel. Poor Emily looks drunk but it's just that weak eyelid.

Another crazy, spinning ride...nice hat Scott!

Abbie posing for a picture!

Another posing picture!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home